Register for WCF IX
Register for the event
Online registration is now closed. You may purchase tickets on site at the Grand America Hotel, beginning at 1 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 26.
|Registration Type:||Early Registration Fee:|
On or Before 10/18/2015
|Onsite Registration Fee: after|
|Ambassador||$250||$280||Includes all program sessions, snack breaks, opening & closing ceremonies, movie premiere, reception with the production team of “God’s Not Dead 2”, Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert, reception with Stephanie Nielson, priority seating and finale concert with The Piano Guys and Lyceum Philharmonic Orchestra, but no meals.|
|Ambassador with Dining||$470||$520||Includes all "Ambassador" items, plus breakfast and lunches.|
|World Ambassador||$795||$875||Includes all "Ambassador with Dining" items, plus: VIP Reception, Patron’s VIP Reception, Parliamentary VIP Reception, VIP priority seating, access to the VIP lounge, and finale concert with The Piano Guys and Lyceum Philharmonic Orchestra|
|Day Pass||$60 per day||-Tuesday, October 27th - Full Day (Includes all program sessions, snack breaks and opening ceremony) -Wednesday, October 28th - Full Day (Includes all program sessions, snack breaks, and movie premiere) -Thursday, October 29th - Full Day (Includes all program sessions, snack breaks, and Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert) -Friday, October 30th - Full Day (Includes all program sessions , snack breaks and closing ceremony)|
Reserve your hotel accommodations
Located in the heart of Salt Lake City, the Grand America Hotel is Salt Lake City’s only 5-diamond hotel and, along with its sister hotel the Little America, is the host venue for WCF IX.
From the Grand’s website: “The Grand America Hotel offers 775 spacious luxury rooms and suites. Accommodation room sizes range from an exceptionally generous 700 square feet to over 2,000 luxurious square feet in the Presidential Suite. The Grand America Hotel features 396 executive suites and 379 premier guest rooms.
“All suites and rooms offer marble bathrooms and complimentary wi-fi. Each room is individually decorated with handcrafted Richelieu furniture, English wool carpets, Carrara Italian marble, and the finest fabrics. Suites feature elegant French doors separating the bedroom from the living area for additional privacy.”
The Grand also features:
- The Garden Café, known for its classic American food and warm personable service
- Gibson Girl Sports Lounge with big screen plasma TV
- Business Center with Internet access, faxing, copying, and binding capabilities
- Boutique shops, including men’s and women’s fashions, children’s, fine gifts, novelty and sundries shop
- La Bonne Vie patisserie
- Luxury outdoor swimming pool (open seasonally)
- Full-service spa and salon, indoor lap pool, saunas, and state-of-the-art fitness equipment
Across the street from the Grand is the other host venue, the Little America Hotel, another of Salt Lake’s premier hotels. Billed as Salt Lake’s “most luxurious four-diamond hotel,” the Little America features (from its website):
- Numerous dining options including the Coffee Shop, Steakhouse, Breakfast Buffet,Lunch Buffet, Pool Service, Room Service, Le Petit Café, and the Wasatch Sports Bar.
- A Fitness Center located in-house and equipped with Salt Lake’s largest indoor/outdoor pool, a children’s pool, sauna, whirlpool, locker rooms, and spa services.
- In-hotel shopping at five retail shops including the Ladies Boutique, Men’s Boutique, Fine Gift Shop, News and Sundries, and Souvenirs Shop.
- Full service Business Center.
- Choose from six different room types all decorated in the plush French style and accompanied by Italian, with some options including marble bathrooms.
Click here to reserve your hotel accommodations.
Visiting Salt Lake City
In addition to WCF IX, Salt Lake City offers a wide variety of amazing attractions, things to do, and dining options. Take a look by clicking here!